Views: 3 Author: Pingxiang Chemshun Ceramics Co.ltd Publish Time: 2023-09-12 Origin: www.chinachemicalpacking.com
There are a variety of metal Pall ring materials, stainless steel 304, 304L, 410, 316, 316L and carbon steel, all available. What are the differences between metal Pall rings based on their materials? Introduce you to some commonly used metal Pall ring materials.
1. 304 stainless steel, as a kind of austenitic stainless steel, has a wide range of applications and uses. Used for the production of deep-drawn parts and acid pipes, containers, knots, various instrument bodies, etc.
2. 304L stainless steel. In order to solve the problem of severe intergranular corrosion tendency of 304 stainless steel due to the precipitation of cr23c6, the sensitized intergranular corrosion performance of 304 stainless steel is better than that of 304 stainless steel. Except for slightly lower strength, other properties are similar to 321 stainless steel. Mainly used for corrosion-resistant equipment and components that cannot be treated with solid solution after welding. the
3. 316 stainless steel. Using 10Cr18Ni12 steel as the base material and adding molybdenum, good reducing medium and pitting corrosion resistance can be obtained. The corrosion resistance of seawater and other media is better than that of 304 stainless steel, and it is mainly used for pitting corrosion-resistant materials. the
4. 316L stainless steel ultra-thin carbon steel has good resistance to intergranular corrosion and is suitable for making welded joints and equipment with thick cross-sections, such as corrosion-resistant materials for petrochemical equipment. the
5. Carbon steel has good plasticity and low strength. Carbon steel refers to a carbon content of less than 2%. It is made of stainless steel sheets through stamping and shaping. It is one of the metal Pall rings.
No matter which position the packing is in the tower body, the Pall ring packing will spray liquid onto the tower body. Some of the liquid will pass through the outer wall, some will flow into the interior of the tower through the small window, and some will enter the center of the tower through the blades. This method increases the degree of liquid dispersion and improves the utilization of the inner surface of the filler. The blade maintains the original wall surface and adds a new blade surface, so the specific surface area is larger than before opening the window.
The curved blades of the metal Pall ring increase the degree of gas disturbance, stagger the window, and reduce the stagnation dead zone between adjacent fillers. The results show that the gas-liquid distribution is uniform, which increases the contact surface between the two phases, thereby improving the mass transfer efficiency. Maintains constant mass transfer efficiency over a wide gas velocity range