Views: 8 Author: Pingxiang Chemshun Ceramics CO.,LTD Publish Time: 2022-04-17 Origin: Pingxiang Chemshun Ceramics CO.,LTD
Chemical packing is a kind of solid filler. Because it is easy to obtain and cheap, it is widely used at present. Its function is to provide sufficient contact surface for gas and liquid two phases, and to create conditions for strengthening its turbulent flow, so as to facilitate transmission. Therefore, we need to know our requirements before purchasing chemical fillers, and understand what kind of tower packing can be used. Chemshun Ceramics company introduces the requirements for chemical fillers for customers who do not know:
1) Chemical fillers are required to have good corrosion resistance for the materials to be processed.
2) The specific surface of the random packing is larger, that is, the surface area of the filler layer per unit volume is larger
3) The density of the chemical filling itself is small (including both material and structure), and it has sufficient mechanical strength
4) The surface wetting performance of random packing is better, and the structure should be conducive to the close contact of the two phases to promote flow
5) The porosity of chemical fillings should be large (also called free volume), that is, the void volume in the filler layer per unit volume should be large.