Views:4 Author:Chemshun 01 Publish Time: 2019-09-23 Origin:Site
Wear resistant ceramics elbow bend pipe, pipe sleeve is used as composite ceramics pipe lined steel , wildly used in power plant boiler milling system piping. When welding it, you should pay attention to these relevant standards:
1. To prevent defects such as pores and cracks, the rust, scale, oil and debris on the sides of the weld bevel must be removed and kept clean and dry before welding.
2. Titanium calcium type should be dried at 150 ° C for 1 hour, low hydrogen type should be dried at 200-250 ° C for 1 hour.
3. It can't be heated repeatedly. Repeatedly heated will decompose the carbide, then decrease the corrosion resistance and the mechanical function, and the post-weld hardenability will be increased, then it’ll be easier to occur crack.
4. When use low-hydrogen electrode to weld, it is necessary to perform preheating above 300 °C and slow cooling at 700 °C after welding. If the weldment can't be post-weld heat treated, you should use a chrome-nickel stainless steel electrode as weldmen instead of low-hydrogen electrode.
5. The end of the weld should be filled. For multi-pass welding, the previous weld slag should be removed and the inter-layer temperature of the weld should be measured and recorded before the next weld. And the Interlayer temperature should be controlled at 100~250°C.
Pingxiang Chemshun ceramics supply wear resistant ceramic steel composition pipe, bend and sleeves, wear-resistant ceramics pipe lining with high hardness, superior abrasion, light weight and corrosion and chemical resistance.
If you're interested in our products, welcome to contact with us by email email@example.com or call 0086-15879957696 (whatsapp and Wechat is same).